lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Christmas*

What is the weather like in your native country at Christmas?
The weather here is cold and damp.

Are you a religious person? What religion do you have?
I'm a christian person.

Does your religion celebrate Christmas?
Yes, we celebrate the day in wich Jesus was born

Do you celebrate Christmas in your native town? What does your town do for this holiday?
Yes I do, we decorate our houses with lights, trees..

Do you like this celebration?
Yes, I do

Is it a family celebration for you?
Yes it is, I often go to visit my relatives.

Do you celebrate Christmas Eve, lunch or dinner?
I celebrate a Christmas lunch.

Do you attend any special religious ceremonies?
No, I don't

Which are the main Christmas dates in your Country?
The 24th December,the 31th December and the 5th of January.

Do you buy presents at Christmas?
Yes, I buy presents for my family and friends

Traditionally, who brings the presents in your country?
Los Reyes Magos.

What kind of presents do you usually get at Christmas?
I usually get clothes, perfums ...

Does your town get decorated at Christmas?
Yes, it does

Do you usually decorate your home?
My parents decorate it.

Do you put up a Christmas tree or a Nativity?
Yes I do

Do you have any traditional meals for this celebration?
NO, I don't

Do you have any special food and cakes?
No, I don't

Do you drink any special drinks at Christmas?
yes, I do. I drink champagne

Do you celebrate New Year's Eve?
Yes, I do.

What do you usually do on New Year's Eve?
I have dinner with my family, and after I go to the party.

Do you have any special customs in your country on this day?
No, I haven't

Tell us about anything that you think is special or different in you country or region at Christmas time?
Spanish people often put a belen in our houses.

What special things are you doing this Christmas?
I'll visit my relatives in Reinosa, and I'll meet friends.


Do you think Christmas is still a traditional holiday?
Yes, I do

Do you think Christmas has changed a lot since you were a child?
No, I don't

In what sense? Do you miss anything?


No hay comentarios: